I have decided to take on the challenge of a 48 Hour Broadcast on Bridgend’s Hospital Radio in aid of Mind and Hafal. My hope is that I can use the broadcast to help promote Mental Health and the services available to people who are struggling with their mental health. This cause is very close to my heart and I want to help encourage people to open up and talk about mental health.
The broadcast will start at 12:00PM (Midday) on Thursday 26th December 2019 (Boxing Day) and I’ll be on air right through until midday on Saturday 28th December. You can listen to the broadcast on our website www.bhr.wales.
I’m hoping to release more information soon, as and when I confirm guests and the running order of the show. If you would like to be involved in any way, whether you want to share your experiences or even come along and provide your musical talents if you are a band or singer I would love to hear from you.
Please e-mail: email@example.com
Thanks again for stopping by and supporting these great charities 🙂
Click below to donate:
Support in Bridgend County
- Mark and Michelle Williams – Mental Health Matters and Fathers Reaching Out
- Daniel – Bridgend County Council – Social Care and Recovery Team
- Gracie Richards – Musician
- Wayne & Jan – Hospitality, Food and Beverage Managers (Haha)
- BHR Volunteers Sheila, Julie, Morgan, Alan, Connor, Charlie J and Darren for co-presenting!
- All the staff at the Princess of Wales Hospital for all their fantastic support!